Agile Scrum Methodology Will Up Your Development Team’s Game
New IT initiatives are always in demand. Many companies have invested in the agile process or Scrum methodology of project management to better meet that demand, yet struggle with educating and implementing new approaches successfully across internal development teams.
Help Has Arrived for Scrum Methodology & Agile Process Education and Implementation
Used by software development teams worldwide, Scrum methodology under the agile process provides an alternative to the traditional “waterfall” project management style by taking an iterative, incremental and flexible approach to projects.
With more than ten years as a certified ScrumMaster, our instructor helps your team successfully transition into using the new process – ensuring proper execution of all the core Scrum components, including proper Stand-up meetings and insightful Retrospective meetings. We’ll meet with team leaders to understand your team’s unique requirements and work with you to build a custom training curriculum that’s perfect for your team.
Our Scrum methodology and agile process services involve:
- Guidance in Scrum fundamentals: what they are and how to implement
- On-site, customized team training
- Support with first project iterations
- Guidance in identifying candidates for ScrumMaster certification
- Strategies for effectively building on a Scrum foundation for long-term team success